January 19, 2013

Essence - new in 2013

When seasons change so do people. We always want something new. At least that's who I am. And this spring, cosmetic brands have been quite busy with keeping us happy.

So, today I found out that Essence is also planning to incorporate a few new products into their regular line. In my opinion, none of the products are as great as I expect the Catrice ones to be, but still. Here are the things I'll probably end up buying. (You can see the whole collection on Kosmetik Addicted, but it's written in German, so I hope you understand.)

1) Essence night club glamour to go palette - 3.49€

I prefer the right one. I contains beautiful colours (at the moment I'm in a red-and-purple phase) and some all time classic gray shades to go with them. It's also small enough to fit in any purse. I already own a brown one  that was released a few years ago and I take it with me almost everywhere.


2) Essence gel tint - 1.99€

In the picture, these gel tints look gorgeous. They promise a jelly finish on the lips, so perhaps I won't like the feeling, but I'm sure I will be tempted to try one out. And which colour should I choose? I'll probably wait to see them in person.

3) Essence make up sponge - 3.99€

Until now, you couldn't really buy these in Slovene stores, so they are a nice improvement. To tell you the truth, I had to watch a tutorial right now on how to use these sponges, but the thing I'm really wondering is how to clean them :s.


4) Essence colour&go nail polish - 1.59€

What would Essence be without their nail polishes? From this bunch, I like the purple (4th) and the shimmery green one (7th). Others are similar to what I aready have.



5) Essence nail art decoration kit – 2.49€

These two kits look great. You can really go wild and create various designs with different nail polishes if you use them. I'm sure I'll buy both and I already got something similar from the Vintage District LE collection.

What do you think? Do you like these products? Would you consider buying any of them?

Source: kosmetikaddicted.blogspot.com, www.chicprofile.com

4 comments:

  1. Komaj čakam, da pride tole v trgovine :) Gel tint-i so ful lepe barve...upam, da so tudi obstojni in pigmentirani. Pri nail art decoration kit-u so se mi pa kar učke zasvetile, ko sem ju zagledala-upam samo, da bo do njiju lažje pridet, kot do LE Vintage District kit-ov.
    Drugače se pa te gobice za puder kar sperejo pod vodo...imaš na YouTubu kar nekaj posnetkov, kako se uporabljajo in še potem očistijo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, tudi jaz upam, da pride čimprej. Gel tint gre sigurno kak z mano, sigurno pa bom imela težave s tem, katerega bi vzela. Načeloma naj bi vse to se dalo normalno dobiti, ker bo redna serija, se pa zna zgoditi, da bodo na začetku nekatere stvari precej razgrabljene.
      En filmček na youtube sem že gledala, ampak tam je imela punca prav neko tekočino za čiščenje, zato nisem bila prepričana, če gre tudi z vodo. Ali pa mogoče s tistim pršilom, ki je za čopiče? Si ti že kdaj imela tako gobico?

      Delete
    2. V tem linku: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKrKkS10tc ti super pokaže,kako si lahko očistiš navadne čopiče in gobico...čist simpl :) Jaz uporabljam kar otroški šampon za čopiče in se očistijo tako kot je treba, tako da ni treba kupovat nobenih posebnih tekočin.

      Delete
    3. O, ful hvala za tale link. Sem si ga pogledala in izgleda res povsem preprosto. Bom preizkusila ob prvi priložnosti.

      Delete