January 21, 2013

Empties 2

I'm sad to inform you that I forgot my camera at my boyfriends. So, for the time being, I will have to satisfy myself with pictures from the internet.

1) Fa Sensual & Oil Monoi Blossom Shower Gel
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-2, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Hexyl Salicylate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, CI 47005, CI 16035

My opinion: I sometimes buy products that aren't natural. I fall for the pretty package and promises written on the label. I often do that with shower gels, because they are much better looking and they smell better than their natural counterparts. Then, after they are used, I sometimes check the ingredients and I promise never to buy such product again. I have copied these ingrediets from the label and found out that there are two of them that are labelled unsafe in my seach engine. So, never again... till the next time :) 

Otherwise, I quite liked this product. I didn't dry my skin out, but it made it soft and quite pleasantly smelling. Nevertheless, I won't repurchase.

2) Naturavit Cream Shampoo Anti-Dandruff



Ingredients: Water, Sodium trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Propylene glycol, Sodium chloride, Cocamide MEA, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mentha Piperita Herb Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Oil, Copaifera Officinalis Resin, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lecithin, Limonene, Tocopherol, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate

My opinion: And now for something completely different! I love this product! It smells so gorgeus I could use it instead of scented candles in my room. The essential oils of rice, cinnamon, sage and lemon really give a full aroma. Plus, it does what it promisses. Since I stared using this product I have no (no!) dandruff. And I always had just a little after 4 - 5 days. Some shampoos made it even worse and I only found one other (Nivea) that helped, but it had very bad ingredients. That's why I'm so happy to have found this one. The only usafe ingredient is the alcohol, but it's not at the beginning and I couldn't care less about using alcohol on my hair.

I already repurchased this product and I strongly recommend it to you, too. You can get it at DM for around 5€.


Sources: www.smallflower.com, www.int.fa.com, naturavit.net


No comments:

Post a Comment