December 23, 2012

Protection Creams

When December started, I dusted off the drawer in which I keep the important things and found a coupon for a face care (peeling, massage, mask, eyebrow-shaping). Of course, I had to use it and it was great. It is a great feeling when somebody is massaging your face (or any other part of your body, for that matter).

The nice cosmetician who performed all those wonderful things for me also gave me a few tips on skincare. She noticed a little redness on my cheeks. I've never really been concerned with that, although both my mum and grandma have the same problems. The cosmetician recommended I use a cream for babies that protects against wind and cold. I found and bought some of the products. (in time, a review will follow)


I bought this one yesterday and tried it out once already. It's very greasy and your skin is very shiny for quite a while after you apply it. Hopefully, this won't be a problem because I will only be using it on my cheeks.

Ingredients: Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Panthenol, Zinc Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Stearyl Beeswax, Behenyl Beeswax, Heliotropine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Zinc Sulfate, Parfum

I didn't buy this one and I'm not planning to. Internet reviews say it's even greasier than Bübchen and has less antioxidants.


This was recommended to me by my pharmacist. She said it's a quality brand with carefully planned studies to back up their products. I got a tester and will try it out soon.

Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol C20-40 Pareth-10, Cetyl Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine

I found this one by accident while searching for similar stuff in DM. It says that it contains some organic ingredients and has a BDIH certificate. Next on my list to try out.

Ingredients: aqua, lanolin, glycerin soja oil, glycerin, cera flava, butyrospermum parkii, tricaprylin, sorbitan oleate, distarch phosphate, caprylic/capric trigliceride, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, parfum, triticum vulgare (wheat bran) extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, jojoba oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, meadowfoam seed oil, sunflower seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extrakt, tocopherol, glyceryl caprylate, magnesium sulfate, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, d-limonene


I'm still chasing after this one. I'll probably be able to buy it tomorrow. So far, it has the best qualities, the most organic ingredients and the best reviews on the internet. I have to try it by myself though.

Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, cera alba (beeswax)*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, plukenetia volubilis (inca inchi) seed oil*, meadowfoam estolide, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, parfum/perfume, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract. 

What do you think about these creams? Have you ever tried one? What do you think about the ingredients?


Sources: www.windeln.de, www.beautyalmanac.com, bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com, www.babyandbeyondstore.com, www.bebetotz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment