March 15, 2013

Sophia - online store

Recently, a new Slovene internet store appeared. It's called Sophia and they sell products by Nuxe and Bioderma. Both brands offer some really good products. They are available in some pharmacies as well, but I decided to make an order from this online store because they offered a special discount on March 8th - Women's Day. They offered a 15€ discount when buying Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® or Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® Or. I've been contemplating buying the latter for some time now, so it was actually no brainer. In addition to that, I also ordered Bioderma Photoderm AR Crème Teintée - another product I had my eyes on for quite some time now. I wanted a product with a high SPF for the summer and the AR effect is an added bonus for my cheeks. 

I placed my order on Saturday and received my package on Tuesday, so shipping was really fast! The package was very neatly packed (that bubbly foil) and they even added two booklets and a few samples of their other products. 

All in all, it was a great deal, so I recommend this online store to everybody, especially when they offer discounts.








No comments:

Post a Comment