February 04, 2013

New in 3

I've already told you about my MUA order yesterday, but that wasn't all I've bought recently. I decided to go shopping with my cousins one beautiful Saturday and of course, I came home with my bags full of goodies. Today, I'll only show you cosmetics products I bought and clothes will follow later when I find the time to make the pictures. (Work is crazy right now!)


1) Alverde Camouflage Anti-rötung - has been on my list for some time now. I have read that green colour conceals all red spots and broken capillaries much better than a regular concealer.


2) La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Legere - I always try to make the underlying problems in my life better rather than just hiding it. This is the reason for buying this cream. I hope it will help against the redness on my cheeks.


3) Essence hugs&kisses - How could I miss these? Beautiful.


4) Kiss Nailpolish - Something that will hopefully make my nails stronger and my cuticle more pleasant to look at.


5) OPI Stay the Night - A beautiful nail polish with liquid sand finish. Can't wait to try it out.


6) UBU Stippling Brush - Since I was unable to order the MUA one, I was thrilled when I saw this one in the store. Although a bit more expensive, I had to take it.


7) Nuxe and Bioderma testers: Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche face mask, Reve de Miel hand cream, Bioderma Sensibio H2O, Sensibio AR, Sensibio Forte, Atoderm Nourishing Cream, Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse, Bio Beaute hand cream with cold cream and body lotion with cold cream


1 comment:

  1. Tale OPI gledam vsakič, ko sem v Mullerju, prav čudovit izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete